Birthdays mean parties! What could be more exciting than attending a party? Hosting a one! To throw a great party, one must have all the supplies needed. They are mainly:
– Food. Including drinks, you need to feed your guests with the kind of stuff that is appropriate for their age. For example, children prefer finger foods and snacks like burgers and fries, while adults may need more salads or barbecued fare. Water is a must at both kinds of parties while alcohol may have to be included in your beverage list.
– The most basic element of a birthday party is a cake. Without it, a birthday celebration is as good as incomplete. The highlight of a birthday bash is the blowing of candles.
– Party favors can be anything from snacks to balloons. However, it is up to the host to decide on giving the favors or not. If they decide on giving out favors, these little presents should be cleverly packed to make them look smart.
– Common party props are things like streamers, confetti and party hats. They are only needed when your party is themed. Otherwise, you can just go without them. Birthday party pinatas are also fun for children’s parties so you can have them only for the kids.
– Party décor like streamers, wall and ceiling hangings and balloons.
Birthday party balloons are a must if it is a children’s party. Children love balloons and birthday parties would be disappointing for them if there were none.
You should have two different types of birthday party balloons. One is the cheaper, normal elastic type that can be mouth-blown up and are available in different colors. For these types, you also have the options of different shapes like the conventional round-oval kinds or the elongated ones. These are commonly used as birthday favors as well.
You should also have the expensive foil balloons. Being coated with shiny material makes painting and writing on them a breeze. This will enable you to custom make wishes or design on them. Having them for favors would be quite costly as they are quite expensive. Therefore, they are only for decors.
To brighten up the party, have special messages on your party balloons like “HAPPY (age) BIRTHDAY”, “YOU’RE (age)” or “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WE LOVE YOU!”. These can easily be personalized at the store the balloons are bought from or specially ordered online.
Party pinatas are a fun way to get the party starting for the kids. They will have hours of excitement and get loads of cool presents and snacks while at it too. What could be better than that? Pinatas can be filled with amazing assortments of goodies like candies and toys. Pinatas can be in a form of donkeys, dogs, cats and even non living things like stars, vehicles and gingerbread men. Always remember that what makes it a pinata is the bright multicolored embellishments.
The birthday party pinata is hung from a beam or ceiling and blind-folded children take their turns at hitting it and often missing, causing lots of laughter and giggles all around. The hitting continues until the pinata is broken (preferably by the birthday child) and all the goodies fall out to be shared by all. As there is some amount of hitting with a stick going on, the pinata game must always be supervised by adults to avoid anyone getting hurt by either the stick or the goodies falling out.
The pinata may contain different types of goodies as they depend on the age of the guests. The pinata for birthdays should be prepared way before the arrival of guests. This will keep the contents a surprise thus will provide more excitements. The more mature the guests; you should leave the toys and opt for more snacks instead.
Balloons should never be treated like a pinata. These can cause terrifying experience for young children when there is a sudden burst of balloons. They may even go into traumas.
Why is it that pinatas and balloons are at all birthday parties we go to? It is because they are fun and goes easy on the pocket. Pinatas provide countless hours of fun to kids and even adults. Balloons make cheap décors and make great giveaways at parties. Therefore, a great party needs only two things, pinatas and lots and lots of balloons!